Monday, June 23, 2008

Update

Is Maze Adventure done yet? OF COURSE NOT!
But I think it will be done by Friday. I hope.

I could blame it on a lack of traffic, but instead I have a list.

My excuses:
  • The trophy scripts stopped working, so I had to completely recode the trophy room.
  • I didn't have the "Fancy Files" (I actually had a folder called that on my old computer, which I didn't bring on the trip.) so I couldn't make the FPA cameo.
  • I actually spent some time reading a book.

But I did spend some time on the Level Editor. And I have another beta for you. What I want you to try is the new level loader. Now you can take a previous level and edit it again. If you have errors enabled in your browser, you will get a script error there, but I don't know why. The editor seems to work, so I think you should just ignore it.

You can just get it from http://andrewanimation.biz/games/maze%20adventure/level_ed.html

Here's another teaser from the game: the credits screen. http://andrewanimation.biz/old/screenshot3.jpg

Let me know if I spelled anyone's name wrong or forgot anybody.

For those of you who were wondering, here's a picture of my new computer next to my old computer. I'm not gonna make a video of them (ahem WJUK), but there's a picture: http://andrewanimation.biz/old/P1000827.JPG

And an interesting story: I haven't had a chance to put all my music on my new computer, only the Trans Siberian Orchestra CDs. Beethoven's Last Night and Christmas Eve & Other Stories. So I spent half the trip listening to the second one. It was weird listening to Christmas music in the middle of June, but they're awesome songs, so it doesn't matter.

So like I said, I think Friday will be the release date.

[edit] Wrong link for my laptop. Try this: http://andrewanimation.biz/old/P1000837.JPG

1 comment:

  1. Um, when I play the level, the new window is about:blank. Maybe the book ruined your game making... LOL, JK.

    ReplyDelete